Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baseball King's Interview

My favorite food would have to be medium lemon pepper wings from Wings -N- More. I like to listen to music a lot but i don't really have a specific type that i like the most i basically listen to everything from hip hop to rap to metal and even to country but the one type of music i hate the most is Spanish music. I don't have a favorite TV show because I'm barley home to watch TV anyways but wen i am home in watch sports channels.My favorite subject in school would have to be chemistry because its fun and easy to do for me and i love doing labs. Yes that is the subject i excel in its one of my highest grades.My strengths are that i have tendency to be a leader and not a mean one but one who listens to other peoples opinions also I'm a very patient person.My weakness is probably history because I'm not so good with memorizing all the dates when certain things happen.I usually do not study for test because i usually just pay attention to the teacher and she basically helps me study in his/her class during the week of the test.I would like to learn how to sports/entertainment market.In a team i think we should all divide our work up evenly.I would make a good team member because i work hard at whatever I'm doing and i don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment