Sunday, January 11, 2009

About me

My name is Randy. I'm in the 11th grade. I have played baseball ever since I can remember. I also play football. My favorite color is blue. I'm 5'11 and a half. My birthday is June 26. I'm 17 years old. I was born in Houston, Texas. I've lived here all my life. I live with my mom and sister. My favorite sport is baseball. I'm kinda shy at first but when you get to know me I tend to loosen up and I'm pretty cool to be around. I like to have a good time and hang out with my friends. I don't hate or dislike anyone because it takes to much time to hate someone. I like all kinds of music. I have my own vehicle, its a 2003 dodge ram quad cab. I like to eat a lot and I'm always hungry. After high school, I plan to go to college and get a degree in engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment