Monday, March 23, 2009

My AWESOME Spring Break

My Spring Break was really fun.The reason is because i got to play my favorite sport baseball during the break now were 2-0(first place in district).Even though i had practice everyday it was pretty fun.Then during the break i also went to the beach with two of my best friends BILLY-RAY WEATHERSTONE and Destin Pipes.it was fun because it was kind of like a guy thing because we all drove together and were singing and just having fun.Another thing i did was go to my cousins house and i had a lot of fun there because we were acting silly and dancing to all kinds of music.Finally i went to the mall with my girlfriend Laura,and my friends Ruth, and COREY KINSER. It was fun because we acted goofy together the best part was going to eat at cici's cause it was real good. Either it was good or i was really hungry.Then we all went to the Corey's and played a super Nintendo and watched Jackass Number Two.That sums up my Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment